T&T Creative Group had a banner year with our community outreach initiatives. To express gratitude and say THANK YOU to our customers, community partners and everyone that supports our community outreach efforts we celebrated them at the T&T Golf Invitational. The event was held on November 1, 2019 at Lonnie Poole Golf Course located at NC State in Raleigh.
The T&T team collective purpose is to do all we can do for our community. The initiatives we supported throughout 2019 included:
- Archway Foundation
- Bowling for Autism
- Caraway Foundation
- Clayton Community Recreational Foundation
- Harmony Playground
- Haven House
- Tweens & Technology
A great day was had by all at the 2019 T&T Golf Invitational. Proceeds for the event will benefit Tweens & Technology.
What’s Tweens & Technology?
Tweens & Technology is a 501 (c) (3) located in Raleigh that provides STEM learning experiences for 3rd– 8th grade students throughout Raleigh-Durham. It inspires elementary and middle school students to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Tweens & Technology explores how innovation matters in a wide array of industries and the community with fun, cool demonstrations, coding camp and engaging STEM events. Here’s a list of 2019 Tweens & Technology events.
- 1-week summer coding camp teaches kids to code led by STEM educators and industry leaders. The camp not only teaches kids to code, it allows kids to explore career opportunities, participate in hands-on demonstrations and learn the importance of internet safety.
- STEM events
- Code Combat – Intro to Python
- Coding with SCRATCH
- Hands-on Tech – Let’s talk hardware
- Make an Engine with Electricity
- Accessible Coding for students with Autism
Tweens & Technology engages students to think critically, be problem solvers and give them the power to collaborate with their peers. The next generation of coders, game designer, innovators, engineers, and entrepreneurs start here.
Learn more about T&T Creative Group community initiatives and volunteer as a member of our Community Outreach Team .