2020 Bowling for Autism - Raleigh, NC
We are proud to enter our 5th year of Bowling for Autism in Wake County! This year will be the biggest year so far as we are taking over the entire facility at King’s Dining & Entertainment Monday September 14, 2020.
The proceeds raised from this years event in Raleigh will directly to Able to Serve in Garner, NC as they are renovating a life skills room that children and young adults can use with special needs. This life skills room will feature a washer/dryer, kitchen and technology.
We are also supporting two new schools as a result of this event. T&T Creative Group is donating $1,000 each to Sarah Gamsey’s classroom at Alston Ridge Middle School & Kaitlin Shotts classroom at Harris Creek Elementary School during their 2020-2021 school year and purchasing a new Keurig with supplies. This is not coming from the proceeds of this event as it’s simply a donation from T&T as a result of the participation of these schools this year.
2020 Event Proceeds Support
Additional Donation by T&T
Additional Donation by T&T
2020 Event Agenda
"Leave Early on Monday"
“Leave Work Early on Monday”
All ambassador’s and lane sponsors will have the chance to get out of work early on Monday and come bowl for a great cause! Each ambassador and lane sponsor will have their own lane and team of five to bowl. This includes food for their party and game passes from 2-4pm.
The teams with the top two scores will engage in a bowl off for the right to the 2020 sponsor title which was claimed last year by HMD Development & Construction.
We have the following sponsorship levels still available:
- Ambassador $2,500 – SOLD OUT
- Lane Sponsorship $750 – Enter 5 bowlers in our tournament from 2-4pm and bring 5 additional people to watch/play other games. This includes food and drinks for your full group. We’ll place your logo at the lane for the entire event.
- Pool Table Sponsorship $100 – Get your logo placed on 1 pool table for the entire evening! ** This does not come with a bowling team **
School Bowling 5-7pm
ALL LANES ARE FULL
School Bowling Tournament
The main event begins at 5pm as our local schools will bowl in their annual tournament. Each team is led by a team captain represented by a local school. These teams raise additional funds that help support Bowling for Autism.
Here are some of the teams participating this year:
- Gutter Gang – Sarah Gamsey – Alston Ridge Middle
- Livin’ on a Spare – Jesse Gore – Alston Ridge Middle
- Bowling Thunder – Jessica Peacock – Alston Ridge Middle
- Striking Ladies – Rosie Zitawi – Alston Ridge Middle
- Patricia Winslow – Alston Ridge Middle
- Kelly Cotter – Autism Advocates
- Kaitlin Shotts – Harris Creek Elementary
- Croc-N-Roll All Stars – Ted Hudson – Sycamore Creek Elementary
- Bowlanators – M. Kodwels – Sycamore Creek
- The Gutter Girls – K. Mariotta – Sycamore Creek
- Livin’on a Spare – Cindy W – Sycamore Creek
- Sycamore Creek Strikers – M. Bryum – Sycamore Creek
- Wake Lodge Team A – Captain JP
- Wake Lodge Team B – Captain Maurice Moore
- Team Jacob – Captain Leo C.
Arcade & Game Play
$25 per person
Arcade Game Play (5-7pm)
We are selling game passes for those that would like to attend and support this cause. Game passes are $25 per person and can be purchased in the form below. Attendees can play all the games they can from 5-7pm. Light food will provided at various stations in the gaming area.
King’s Dining & Entertainment has the following games:
6 Pool Tables, 1UP Retrocade – Bubble Hockey, Air Hockey (2 person & 4 person), Aliens Armageddon, Aracnid Darts Galaxy 2.5, Big Buck Hunter, Black Knight Pinball, Deadpool Pinball, Frightfearland, Ghostbusters Pinball, Global Arcade Classics, Golden Tee, Mario Cart GP DX, Marvel v. Capcom 2, Metal Slug 4, Mortal Kombat 4, Nascar Team Racing, NBA Game Time HOOPS, NBA Showtime Blitz, Pac Man Pixel Bash, Pac Man Battle Royal, Rampage World Tour, Shuffle Board, Soul Caliber III, Super Bikes 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator Salvation & Time Crisis III Pair.
Late Night Bowling from 8-10pm (N. Hills Special)
We have late night bowling available for those that want to bowl, but are not a sponsor or part of a school. You can come bowl from 8-10pm for a flat rate of $16.99 per person or $84.95 per team of 5!